Ovali Above Counter 410mm x 335mm Basin | Gloss |
An elegant touch to all rooms.
Your bathroom vanity basin(s) should be beautiful, and the ovali basin can help modernise your bathroom. Because of its proportions it is great for use on small basins and tops that have shorter depths.
From a beauty perspective, the look will be consistent with gently, rounded shapes elsewhere in the bathroom, or soften the otherwise angular look of a cabinet, stone and tiles.
Importantly, this basin is compatible with all standard depth bathroom vanities!
- 335mm depth fits most standard size vanity tops and some slim ones
- The basin can be oriented straight, or slightly angled, suiting wall mounted or bench mounted tapware.
- Gentle interior curves ensure water will rarely "sit in place", keeping the Ellipse basin low maintenance
- 145mm height is enough for most things you need to do in your sink, such as washing your hands, washing your face, or brushing teeth.
- Premium glazing ensures this basin will continue to please you, visually and practically, for many years to come
- 410mm (L) x 335mm (W) x 145mm (H)
- Above counter basin
- Plug & waste sold separately
- No tap whole
- No overflow
- Size may vary slightly, as these basins are hand made.
**Please note basin dimensions are indicative only and sizes may slightly vary from the specifications and/or be subject to change without notice.**
This product includes the basin, plug and waste is sold separately.
Caring For Your Basins
Due to the glazed surface of ceramic basins, scratches cannot be repaired or removed.
Ceramic is easily maintained on a day to day basis with warm, soapy water. You can also use any glass or ceramic cleaner for more effective routine cleaning. Deep cleaning is best done with specialty glass and ceramic cleaning product.
It is not recommended to clean your basins with any harsh product, such as bleaches and highly acidic cleaners. Long term use of these products is likely to cause damage to other fittings, such as the plugs and taps. Harsh cleaners may also tarnish some ceramic colours, causing them to lose lustre over time.
Delivery & Lead Time
This product ships within 1-3 business days. Lead time is approximately 3-7 business days to most metropolitan areas from dispatch date. For regional or remote locations, or otherwise to WA, NT and TAS, lead times may vary. Please contact us if you need urgent delivery.
Warranty & Returns
This product includes a 7 year product replacement warranty.
For warranties to be entertained products must be installed by a licensed plumber.
Please choose carefully as this product cannot be returned for change of mind. Exchanges are permitted within 14 days of purchase if the product and packaging are in original condition. A 30% handling charge applies for all returns and exchanges. The customer will need to organise the returned goods to be sent or dropped off at our warehouse.