- All goods remain the property of ATS Tiles & Bathrooms unless paid for in full
- All goods must be fully paid for before deliveries or pick ups
- Online purchases must be fully paid to order goods. In-store purchases require a minimum of a 30% deposit before ordering. Some special orders will require a 50% deposit or may need to be paid for in full before ordering. We will notify you before purchase of items which will require a higher deposit or full payment.
- An order is only considered as being made when payment is cleared by the accounts department. This is particularly important for bank transfers, which may take up to a few business days to clear.
Purchases and pricing
- ATS Tiles & Bathrooms reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason, including errors in pricing, unavailability of products or errors in the product information or ordering errors. We will notify you via the contact information provided if this were to happen.
- All pricing on our website is displayed in AUD and includes GST where applicable.
- Delivery charges, when they apply, will be calculated at checkout.
- Prices of products and prices associated with delivery or other charges displayed on this website are current, but may change at any time and are subject to availability.
- The purchaser is responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any government agency on purchases acquired or ordered by you from this website.
- Discount codes may only be used once per purchase unless otherwise stated, if the discount code has no expiry date it is valid for two weeks. Expired discount codes cannot be used. Discount codes cannot be swapped for cash or products. Discount codes should be confidential unless otherwise advised by us. We reserve the right to revoke a discount code if we believe it has been misused in relation to its intended purpose or for any reason.
- Purchases which may be considered as potentially fraudulent may not have goods dispatched until we are able to successfully contact the purchaser and we are satisfied that the cardholder identification has been achieved and that our Fraud Protection Process is completed.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure they have purchased the correct quantities of tiles required for a job.
- All tiles should be checked upon receipt and before installation. It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure all tiles are correct and of suitable shade before installation. Once installed no claims will be entertained.
- It is the tiler’s responsibility to check for any visual defects in tiles before installation.
- All goods must be checked upon receipt and any claims about the condition of the products must be made within a minimum of 48 hours.
- For insurance claims on goods damaged in transit, damage claims must be made within 24 hours.
- Tiles cannot be returned or exchanged unless returned or exchanged in the same quantity by which they were ordered. No returns will be accepted for tiles which are not packaged in the original cartons by which they were provided.
- A 30% handling charge applies to all tiles returned. Freight back to ATS Tiles & Bathrooms is the responsibility of the purchaser or ATS may additionally charge to organise a pickup of returned goods.
- Before tiles are returned, ATS Tiles & Bathrooms must confirm that the shade is available and the return is approved for a return by the supplier. Tiles which have a shade that no longer matches the shade supplied cannot be returned.
- Shade variation is an inherent characteristic of ceramic, porcelain, marble and stone tiles. The supplier will not accept responsibility in regards to minor shade variation between sample tiles shown to the purchaser and actual tile supplied. The supplier will not accept responsibility for shade or calibre variation after the installation of tiles.
- Tile sizes are indicative only and are subject to some minor variation in exact sizes from batch to batch.
- We cannot guarantee to supply the same shade and sizing for tiles in subsequent orders. If swapping is required because of an inadequate order, handling and stock return fees will be applied at a rate of 30%. Return freight is paid for by the purchaser.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to check all products on delivery or pick up. For pick ups or local deliveries provided by ATS Tiles & Bathrooms, staff will open and inspect with the purchaser all products which are deemed fragile or at risk of damage in transit. Any product found damaged on delivery or pick up will be replaced within a reasonable time. Incorrect delivery or damaged goods which are outside the scope of the checks must be notified to ATS Tiles & Bathrooms within 48 hours (2 days) of receipt of products. Claims not reported within the time frame will not be accepted.
- For purchases which are fulfilled with third party freight providers, it is the customers responsibility to check all items within 24 hours and contact ATS Tiles & Bathrooms with any damage claims within this 24 hour period. Damage claims after this period may not be accepted.
- Once delivery documents are signed for, it will be deemed to confirm the receipt of the correct goods, in the correct quantities and in good condition. No claims of short supply will be entertained once goods have been signed for or reported as received.
- It is the installers responsibility to check for any visual defects before installing products, claims for products may not be entertained if it is deemed cosmetic and the product has already been installed.
- Any goods sold which require installation by a licenced tradesman, such as electrical or plumbing fixtures, must be installed by a licensed tradesmen and the purchaser is responsible for keeping the licence and company information for the installer in the event of a warranty claim.
- All products are covered with a minimum of 12 months warranty. Some goods may contain a warranty that is longer and this may vary with each individual product.
- Warranty can only be claimed with a receipt or otherwise with proof of identity and internal purchase records. We recommend that you keep a copy of your receipt for a reasonable time frame.
- Warranty does not cover the general wear and tear of products. Nor does it cover the inadequate cleaning and maintenance of products.
- Warranty service call fees may apply if an item is deemed as not requiring repair or replacement due to defects covered by warranty.
- ATS Tiles & Bathrooms will not store products longer than 7 working days unless prior arrangements are made.
- ATS Tiles & Bathrooms will store products without further charges for a maximum of 4 weeks.
- Should ATS Tiles & Bathrooms agree to store goods on behalf of a purchaser, full payment of invoice must be received within 30 days of purchase date and ATS Tiles & Bathrooms will not accept responsibility for damage which may occur in the timeframe agreed upon.
- In addition to returns conditions outlined above, the following apply
- ATS Tiles & Bathrooms will only refund for goods that cannot be supplied, are deemed not fit for purpose or if an alternative cannot be offered. Otherwise for returns and exchanges, a store credit may be offered.
- All returns incur a 30% handling and re-stocking fee with some exceptions or returns fee reductions for small stocked items that are not classed as fragile being applied at the discretion of ATS Tiles & Bathrooms
- No returns are accepted for any special orders, such as custom made vanities, clearance items or display items.
- A freight charge may apply for items which will need to be returned to a supplier. It will be calculated at the time of return.
- Products must be returned in good / original packaging and must be in re-saleable condition.
- Products must be returned with no missing parts, before a product return is authorised, all products will be checked by ATS Tiles & Bathrooms staff members
- Products must be returned within 14 days from date of receipt.
- Products must be approved before returns on a case by case basis as outlined in the sections above.