Delivery costs are based on the type of item and the delivery location. Please note that a delivery address needs to be a residential or commercial premises. Our couriers cannot deliver to PO boxes.
FREE Delivery Australia Wide - A selected range of tapware, bathroom accessories, showers, wastes, and other items as marked. Exceptions apply for items that fall into one of the other two categories.
Fragile or Heavy Items Delivery - All fragile or heavy items, such as most tiles, vanities, toilets, mirrors, basins, cabinetry, etc. Items in this category do not include "oversize items" with an individual length over 120cm. Some fragile items will be included in the selection for "FREE Delivery Australia Wide".
Flat rate shipping to metro areas:
- NSW and ACT: $65 flat rate shipping. FREE delivery for orders over $1000
- VIC/SA/QLD: $95 flat rate shipping. FREE delivery for orders over $1500
- WA: $95 flat rate shipping. FREE delivery for orders over $2500
- For deliveries to TAS and NT, please contact us.
If the order is a particularly large item, we may nominate to ship it to your nearest depot. You will be contacted if it is shipped to your nearest depot. Particularly large items include palletized freight such as tiles and very heavy vanity units.
For regional areas, the shipping costs for fragile or heavy items will vary and we recommend you contact us before purchasing these items.
Oversize Items Delivery - All large items that have at least one side longer than 120cm, such as shower screens, bath tubs, very large format tiles and large vanities. These items have varying shipping fees and cannot be delivered for free.
Oversized items are typically shipped to your nearest depot. If a home delivery is required, oversized items may be delivered using a tailgate delivery where the goods are dropped by your kerbside.
Delivery for oversized items will be charged on a case by case basis and we recommend you contact us before purchasing these items.
For all regional areas, please contact us for a price on shipping.
Non-Domestic Orders - For International orders, please contact us and we may advise you on shipping costs and estimated shipping times.
** Important ** We will refund an order which we are unable to fulfil due to shipping circumstances or otherwise at our discretion.
** Important ** In some circumstances, shipping costs may be incorrectly assigned to products, we will contact you if this is the case and arrange an adjusted cost for delivery or provide a full refund for your purchase.
Please note: All shipping prices are for online purchases only. If you request a quote from us on a selection of items, we may quote you a different shipping price.
Goods are generally dispatched within 1 to 2 business days after payment is received for an order. Below is a list of estimated delivery times for most products**. Delivery times may be subject to variation. Please note deliveries are generally done through third party services and we have no control over exact delivery times.
|NSW||3-5 days||7-12 days|
|ACT||3-5 days||7-12 days|
|VIC||3-5 days||7-12 days|
|QLD||3-5 days||7-12 days|
|SA||3-5 days||7-12 days|
|WA||5-8 days||7-12 days|
|TAS||7-10 days||10-15 days|
|NT||7-10 days||10-15 days|
**Custom, made to order, or special order products have a lead time that will add to the expected delivery dates.
Delivery Details, Terms and Conditions
We offer various types of delivery for items, based on the size, weight and volume of your order.
The following applies to most orders:
- Orders which are under 20kg and with the longest side under 120cm when fully packaged can be delivered to most locations Australia wide. Additional freight charges may apply for difficult to access locations or otherwise locations a freight company may have additional costs to deliver to.
- In some cases, we may optimize an order for shipping using separately packaged products. A tracking number will be provided for each package in this circumstance.
- Large orders that require a pallet are generally delivered as a kerbside drop-off to most major city metropolitan areas. In some cases, such as if your area is difficult to service or if the packaged order is too large (such as for bath tubs), freight will be to the nearest possible depot, where you can pick up the goods. We will contact you prior to shipping if delivery to the nearest depot is the best option.
- Most freight companies are able to deliver to houses with a driveway and easy access from the street. Unit complexes, tight or congested roads or otherwise difficult to access sites may require assistance for the delivery driver. Please advise us prior to dispatch if you may have limited access at your home. Delivery drivers reserve the right to apply redelivery costs at their discretion if they are unable to deliver products when they arrive to the site.
- Sometimes an order will be delivered with "Authority to Leave" by default as a shipping option. Should you prefer signature on delivery, please advise us prior to delivery dispatch.
We will contact you via telephone or email prior to dispatch if there are concerns relating to delivery of your order.
Deliveries are available Australia wide. Standard deliveries apply for the major city metro areas in NSW, ACT, QLD and VIC. In some cases, such as for smaller orders, SA and WA may also have standard deliveries. For regional areas or areas otherwise not mentioned previously, deliveries may take a little longer, for TAS and NT, please contact us prior to arranging shipping.
International shipping is available upon request, please contact us to arrange international shipping.
We retain the right to refund any order which we are unable to fulfil due to product or shipping availability or otherwise, at the discretion of ATS Tiles & Bathrooms.
** Important ** Once your online order is placed with us, we will contact you via telephone and/or email to confirm shipment details before the shipment is made. This is important due to the nature of the items and the varying delivery site conditions.
- Pick ups are available on request from one of our Blacktown Warehouses. Once a pick up order is placed, we will contact you with availability of the product. We will provide you with the pick up address, as there are two separate locations, and arrange a time for pick up. Should the order be available for same day pick up, you can pick up before 4pm. For products which are not available for immediate pick up, we will advise you of the approximate lead time. Generally items not available for immediate pick up are available within 3-5 working days. Some items, such as custom made vanities will require a longer lead time. If you need a product urgently, please contact us as we may arrange a faster solution in most cases.
Shipping & Delivery, please note the following Terms and conditions:
- Most tile orders are sent on pallets or skids and will be unloaded via crane, forklift or tail-lift at an accessible location, as per the discretion of the delivery driver.
- In some cases, for smaller tile orders, usually those under 20m2, tiles may be delivered and hand unloaded into an accessible location within 5m from where a vehicle may park. Items cannot be carried up steps or stairs, or inside homes.
- If you live in an apartment block or otherwise difficult access location, please notify us before delivery so we may arrange a suitable delivery method.
- All tiles need to be checked within 24 hours of delivery. Please notify us if there are any damaged tiles within 24 hours, as insurance cannot be claimed otherwise.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm the tiles purchased are correct before installation. Claims for tiles that were delivered incorrectly will not be accepted if tiles have been laid.
- Should you re-purchase tiles, please note that the original shade you received may no longer be available. Shade variations are an inherent characteristic in tiles. We will notify you if this is the case.
- The lead time for tile deliveries can vary and is most often approximately 7-10 working days. We generally advise you allow up to 14 working days, especially during busy seasons such as the months preceding Christmas.
- Free deliveries are based on tiles being purchased in one order and shipped together. Free deliveries may not be included in quotes, commercial quotes or on price match requests.
All other products
- Items need to be checked within 24 hours of receipt of delivery. Please notify us within 24 hours if there is any transit damage, as insurance cannot be claimed otherwise.
- Out of stock products. In the event we cannot get your order within the time frame promised, we will contact you to arrange a solution.
- For heavy item deliveries, items are typically dropped off to a front door, car port or garage only. Some heavy items, such as stone bath tubs, are strictly kerb side delivery only. Drivers will not be able to drop off items more than 5m from a parked vehicle, items cannot be taken up steps, stairs or inside a house, and clear access is required. These conditions are subject to the discretion of the delivery driver. In some cases, drivers may require assistance from a customer or tradesperson on site. If you live in an apartment block or otherwise difficult access location, please notify us before delivery.
- You may request an authority to leave your goods unattended. The customer accepts that should the authority to leave be approved, any damages, lost or stolen goods are the responsibility of the customer after a delivery has been confirmed by the freight provider.
- The lead time for most orders will be approximately 5-7 working days for most metro areas. Some items, such as vanities which are made to order, will require a longer lead time. If you require faster shipping, please contact us.
Damaged or faulty goods
Please take photos or video of the damaged goods, including damaged packaging, and contact us within 24 hours. If possible, also notify the driver.
- We advise all goods need to be inspected immediately when received. Insurance will not accept damage claims more than 24 hours after receiving products. If you notice any damage to your goods, please notify the delivery driver and take photos, including photos of the packaging if possible.
- Damage or missing item claims made after 24 hours will not be the responsibility of ATS.
- We, or our suppliers, will repair, replace or provide an exchange for any faulty goods, in accordance with product warranties as determined by photos or video evidence of any faults. In some cases a service call may be arranged by a representative of the product manufacturer or supplier. Please note that some perceived problems are not inherent faults of the product and may have been caused due to items being moved around or handled prior to installation.
- Damages caused during or post installation are solely the responsibility of the customer.