Your privacy is important to us and we only collect and use your personal information to improve your experience with us or to complete essential business functions. Our policies and procedures are set in place in accordance with The Australian Privacy Principles (APP).
We collect Personal Information from you when you provide it to us or from some interactions with us. This includes:
- When you use our website, such as making a purchase, nominating your details for an online service such as an email list, or making a request using our website
- When you interact with us via phone, email, in-person, social media or other means of communication or interaction
Personal information we may collect:
- Nominated email addresses and associated details such as your name and phone number
- Nominated addresses provided by you
- Your age and date of birth
- Your gender
- Social media information (obtained via social media interactions)
We also collect some Information about you to improve your experience with us and to allow us to improve our products and services. We obtain no Personal Information from this, these types of information include:
- Information from cookies. Cookies may include your IP address, your browser and operating specs, the pages you visited and the time spent on page, items viewed and items searched for as well as other statistics associated with browsing our website. Cookies allow a website to tailor its configuration to your needs and preferences. Cookies do not access information stored on your computer or Personal Information. Cookies do allow the collection of some identifiable information.
- Information from third party tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Ads. This information helps us understand user preferences and enables us to curate a better user experience. We do not have access to directly identifiable Personal Information through these third party tools.
- Information such as photos or videos of products you have used. This information is not personally identifiable and we will ask you what photos and videos we can share through our social media channels, in-store, to other customers or on our website and to what degree we can share this information.
The purposes of collecting your information are to:
- Fulfil the services you require of us
- Improve your experience with using our services or products
- Assist us with promotion of ATS Tiles & Bathrooms and to better understand how we can improve our services and products
Your information is securely stored using the most up to date best practices, it is in our best interests to ensure that information is not compromised and that we maintain a strong trust with our highly valued customers and guests.
- SSL is used on our website for every page, including payment pages.
- We restrict access to your personal information within our business. Only when needed is this accessed and only to the authorised people.
- We do not keep sensitive information such as payment details provided over the phone. This is not recorded or kept in any way.
- Any Personal Information which is no longer required is securely destroyed.
- We only use third party software, applications or tools that have equivalent or higher security standards, especially for sensitive information such as payment details.
We disclose Personal Information internally to employees and systems administrators as required to fulfil the services you request or to improve your experience. In addition to this, we provide some Personal Information to third parties:
- Freight and delivery providers for purchases, product suppliers for service calls or warranty claims, some service people such as tradespeople who are needed for a repair. We only provide the essential information for the purpose of delivering the services or goods that you requested.
- Marketing providers, such as for the purpose of email lists, advertising or other forms of marketing. We do not release or sell your information to other organisations who use this information for other marketing purposes that do not promote ATS Tiles & Bathrooms. This information is exclusively for purposes of promoting ATS Tiles & Bathrooms.
- For compliance with any Australian laws or regulations with the appropriate authorities or regulators.
- Insurance, Fraud, or Loss Prevention Agencies, in situations where this is required.
We do not, in any case, ‘spam’, sell or rent email addresses, home addresses or phone numbers you provide. Your privacy is extremely important to us.
You can access and/or update your Personal Information at any time by logging into your account on our website https://ats.sydney. You may also reach out to us at email@example.com or contact us through (02) 9621 1477. You may unsubscribe from any emails or text messages we send to you at any time through the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘optout’ options provided, and you will automatically be removed from those marketing channels which are no longer relevant to you.
Should you have any complaints about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, please advise us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact us via (02) 9621 1477 and we will work towards resolving the matter as soon as possible.
This Policy may be updated from time to time. This version is up to date as of the 15th of September 2019.