Retto 390mm x 450mm x 230mm Stainless Steel Sink | Brushed Brass (gold) |
Retto 390mm x 450mm x 230mm single sink in PVD brushed brass (gold) finish.
Includes free sink grid protector in matching colour with every purchase.
Shop the range of Retto sinks (12 sizes available) by clicking here.
You may shop the kitchen sink mixer in the photo by clicking here.
Your kitchen sink needs to look good, be great to use and have the best longevity.
The Retto has been our top pick, offering excellent value and quality of workmanship, and has had a product refresh for 2022
With the Retto sink collection, you get a sink that is both effortlessly elegant and stands the test of time.
- Resist long term wear and tear, and the chances of scratching, with a premium PVD brushed nickel finish
- Easily clean, and prevent mess collecting in spots it shouldn't, with soft radius corners and a gentle brushed finish making for an easy cleaning experience
- The sink will sound as good as it looks, with premium installed sound deadening pads showcasing the high quality workmanship
- Protect your sink from scratches! You get a free grid protector included with every Retto sink
- Premium 304 stainless steel make
- No tap hole
- No overflow
- Universal Installation: may be installed as under-mount, over-mount or flushline
- Please note due to the handmade nature, this product may vary in slightly in size from the specifications provided. We recommended cutting the stone for the sink only once the sink is available on site for your stonemason.
- 290mm x 450mm x 230mm Single Sink
- 390mm x 450mm x 230mm Single Sink
- 450mm x 450mm x 230mm Single Sink
- 550mm x 450mm x 230mm Single Sink
- 550mm x 450mm x 300mm Single Sink
- 650mm x 450mm x 230mm Single Sink
- 675mm x 450mm x 230mm Sink and 1/2
- 750mm x 450mm x 230mm Single Sink
- 850mm x 450mm x 230mm Single Sink with Drainer
- 875mm x 450mm x 230mm Double Sink
- 770mm x 450mm x 230mm Double Sink
- 1190mm x 450mm x 230mm Double Sink with Drainer
- Kitchen sink
- A waste and strainer for each hole
- One grid protector
This product ships within 1-3 business days. Lead time is approximately 3-10 business days to most metropolitan areas. For regional or remote locations, or otherwise to WA, NT and TAS, lead times may vary. Please contact us if you need urgent delivery.
Warranty & Returns
This product includes a 25 year lifetime warranty for all manufacturing defects.
Returns are not accepted for this product, so please check the sizes carefully before ordering.