Avisé 750mm Floor Standing Vanity Cabinet with Drawers on the Left Side | Acacia Ash Woodgrain |
Avisé 750mm Floor Standing Vanity Cabinet with Acacia Ash Woodgrain Finish, drawers on the left side
Cabinet: Avisé 750mm vanity cabinet in Acacia Ash woodgrain finish, drawers on the left side
Legs: Round matte black legs x 4
Spacious enough to fit all your needs, strong build quality to ensure your items are well-protected, materials and workmanship that are sure to stand the test of time.
Experience ample space for your bathroom essentials, with internal clearances optimised for the most commonly stored products.
Built with longevity in mind, the Avisé range of vanity furniture includes premium soft close drawers and doors.
Choose Avisé when you need a vanity that 'just works' as you want it to, whilst adding beauty to your new space.
- Acacia Ash Woodgrain
- Gloss White
- Villara Oak Woodgrain
Sizes Available in wall hung and floor standing
- 600mm with two doors, no drawers
- 750mm with left side drawers
- 750mm with right side drawers
- 900mm with left side drawers
- 900mm with right side drawers
- 1200mm with drawers on right and left sides
- 1500mm with drawers on right and left sides
- 1800mm with drawers on right and left sides
- Moisture resistant MDF, built for the bathroom
- Soft-close doors and drawers, full extension slides
Important Details for Your Installer
- Compatible with most one-piece porcelain tops, suggested top depth 465mm
- Compatible with all 20mm engineered stone slab tops, suggested slab top depth: 465mm
- Compatible with all plumbing and drainage positions that are away from the drawers
Compatible with most basins, including:
- Above-counter basins
- Semi-inset basins
- Drop-in basins
- Under-counter basins
Drawers may be removed from the cabinet if required for installation.
Doors and drawers may be slightly adjusted if required.
The vanity cabinet is fully assembled in the box, the following are also supplied:
- Wall fixing kit for wall-hung models
- A set of 4 chrome or matte black legs for all floor standing models
- Optional additional kickboard skirting available for floor standing models. Kickboard has additional cost.
Delivery & Lead Time
Large & fragile item - delivered to your nearest depot. You will require a ute, trailer or flatbed truck to collect from the depot. For home delivery, please contact us to arrange a quote. Additional charges apply for home deliveries.
This product ships within 1-3 business days. Lead time is approximately 5-10 business days to most metropolitan areas. Regional or otherwise remote areas may take longer. Please contact us if you need urgent delivery.
Warranty & Returns
The Avisé range includes a 5-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
*must be installed by a licensed plumber or warranty will be voided.
Due to the large size of the product, high risk of damage in return freight and the difficulty with re-packaging once checked on delivery, we do not accept returns for this type of product. Please choose the size you need carefully.