Soft Square 3 Bar Towel Ladder Available in Heated and Non Heated | 6 Colours and 5 Sizes Available |
*This item is made to order, please check and confirm lead time details prior to making your order*
Australian designed and made, each towel ladder is carefully crafted to offer quality and innovative engineering, where design and function form the backbone of all products.
- Made using a unique manufacturing process of laser cutting and folding pre-polished sheets of stainless steel. The flat slimline rail design, boasts impressive energy efficiency.
- Energy Efficient: Built with energy efficiency in mind, only the horizontal rails are heated, meaning all the energy is directed to where its needed, making better use of the energy consumed, as saves up to 25% enerdy by not heating the side rails.
- Safety: Dry Element Rails are supplied with SELV (Separated Extra Low Voltage) power supplies - These have been specifically designed and manufactured for supplying heated appliances located in wet areas (Zone 1), offering safety and flexibility when choosing where to install your heated rails in your bathroom.
- Environmental: Ladders and Rails are manufactured from an environmentally preferred stainless steel, typically 304 grade, which is mirror polished and not chrome-plated (chrome plating is known for its harmful chemicals and vast amounts of water usage.)
- This is a Low Voltage product - Safe to be installed in Zone 1 (wet areas)
- Wire specifications: Use flexible multistrand 1.5mm² - Do not exceed 5 meters in length
- Non Heated version available
- Plug-In version not available
- Voltage: 24 Volts
- Standards: AS/NZ 60335.2.43
- Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Concealed wiring available through any of the 4 legs
- Heating method: Dry Internal Heating Element
- Ingress protection: IPX5 (Suitable for wet areas)
Care and Maintenace
Product should be inspected for surface damage prior to installation. Cleaning and handling of all finishes must be performed carefully. Clean products using a soft cloth with warm soapy water only. Never use harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners as these will damage the product.
Water marks can be removed from Matt Finishes with an application of a carnauba wax based non-abrasive polish on a microfibre cloth. Do not use undue pressure when cleaning and wipe in one direction only.
Contact with harsh chemicals such as hair dye, hair bleach etc will result in damage to the finish. Avoid the use of wax based furniture creams as this can result in a build up of deposits which will detract from the appearance.
Damage to finishes arising from improper installation or post installation use or failure to observe the above care and cleaning instructions will void all warranty agreements.
- Transformer for heated models
Delivery & Lead Time
This is a non stocked item that needs to be ordered in and is custom made to order. Chrome/ Brushed Nickel are 5-15 days to dispatch, matte black/ matte white are 35-45 days to dispatch and gunmetal/ brushed gold are 10-20 days to dispatch.
Once dispatched lead time is approximately 3-7 business days to most metropolitan areas. Regional or otherwise remote areas may take longer. Please contact us if you need urgent delivery.
Warranty & Returns
10 Year Warranty
- Installation Labour: Any applicable removal or re-installation labour, is covered for the first 12 months only.
- Serviceable Parts: Serviceable parts like pump dispensing mechanisms, electrical timers and transformers, are covered for the first 12 months only.
- Heated Rails Timers: A timer MUST be fitted to prolong the life of the heating elements and the transformer - Transformer warranty is VOID if no timer is installed.
- Special Finishes: All finishes, including painted, electroplated or PVD are covered for 2 years. This excludes "Living Finishes" like raw brass or copper, which, by their nature will change over time, cannot be warranted.
- Installation Issues: Warranty explicitly excludes installation issues - if you need assistance installing any Avenir product, contact 02 9476 6917 for assistance over the phone. Onsite assistance not available.
Change of mind returns are not accepted for this product, so please check carefully before ordering.