Petite Egg 1600mm Water-Saving (Low Volume) Artificial Stone Freestanding Bath, Matte White
It's the ideal water saving bathtub, the Petite Egg bathtub is small, and as compact and space saving as its namesake suggests. This is the perfect solid surface bathtub for those who want something minimalistic and low maintenance.
The Petite Egg bath is designed with compactness in mind
- The Petite Egg bath sits only 520mm above the ground, making it very easy to step into and out of, whilst bathing the kids or pets is a breeze.
- With a small profile, use less water to fill the bath! The Petite egg is space efficient and water efficient
- No expense spared, this bath is made from a full-body solid surface material, also known as cast-marble, or artificial stone
- Premium grade finish will hold its look over the years
- Matte white finish, includes detailing kit
- Includes overflow
- Weight is over 100kg; requires multiple people or the appropriate machinery to install on-site.
- Dimensions: 1600mm x 750mm x 520mm
- Holds approximately 272 litres
Product is sold as bath only. Includes detailing cloth.
Delivery, Lead Time & Important Information
Oversized item - tailgate home delivery. Item is packaged in a crate and unloaded in an accessible location for the driver at the address provided. In most cases, the crate will be unloaded kerbside, it is at the drivers discretion if the crate may be safely loaded in a more convenient location at the time of delivery (such as in front of a garage, or on a driveway). Please contact us if you prefer to pick up from the nearest depot.
This product ships within 1-3 business days. Lead time is approximately 5-10 business days to most metropolitan areas. Regional or otherwise remote areas may take longer. Please contact us if you need urgent delivery.
You will be contacted prior to delivery, please ensure that someone is on site at time of delivery to check for any damages. All damage claims need to be reported within 24 hours of receiving the product. Please send photos of the damaged product and packaging to email@example.com. Mild scuff marks may be cleaned with the detailing cloth provided in the packaging.
Some tools (i.e. screw driver) will be required to open the crate upon receipt. It is highly recommended that you have your builder on site at the time of receiving.
Shipping is available on purchase for NSW/VIC/ACT/QLD/SA. For shipping to TAS/WA/NT, please contact us for a quote.
Warranty & Returns
25 years structural warranty. 7 years warranty on finish when used indoors in a residential property. 12 months warranty for commercial use.
Returns are not accepted for this product, so please check the sizes carefully before ordering.