Bright, seamless white combines so elegantly with a stunning timber feature to really make an impact on the upstairs bathroom. The downstairs bathroom continues the main floor tiles, a stunning italian lappato. You have a beautiful new home Adrian and Renee, congrats and well done!
show blocks helper
- Bathroom Design & Colour Scheme Ideas 2018: Tips to Choose the Best
- Update Your Bathroom to Look Modern Without Renovation – 7 Great Ideas
- How to Make Your New Bathroom Easy to Clean by Design – 5 tips
- Common Bathroom Mistakes when you Renovate or Build, and how to Avoid Them
- Building or Renovating an Investment Property?