RAIMONDI Levelling System Clips - CLASSIC (3-12mm tiles, 1.5mm space) x 2000
RAIMONDI Levelling System Clips - CLASSIC x 2000 units
- A correct setting requires the perfect levelling of the tiles.
- Very often it is hard to properly set flexible and low thickness tiles as well as big sized and heavy tiles because of the uneven floor foundation.
- As a result, tiles which seemed perfectly levelled while installing them, once the adhesive set, they show differences in level that compromise the aesthetics.
- This can be avoided thanks to the levelling spacers which preserve the perfect levelling of the tiles and, also, they speed up the setting.
- So, the levelling spacers make the setting easy, fast and the tiles are perfectly levelled.
- For tiles from 3 up to 12 mm thickness (1/8” - 1/2”)
- The wedge works for all clip sizes and it is re-usable virtually forever.
- Both the positioning and the removal of the levelling spacers are easy and quick.
- After having spread the adhesive, insert the support underneath the tiles and along the 4 sides.
- According with tiles size, set one or more supports on every side of the tile.
- Set the tile and beat it with a rubber mallet.
- Insert the wedge in the support slot paying attention not to pass the breakpoint.
- To facilitate this operation, the use of the special traction-adjustable-pliers is recommended.