ADP Glacier Ceramic Slim Wall Hung Vanity I Custom Colour Options I 600 - 1500mm
A most affordable and cost effect Australian Made wall hung vanity unit.
- Available in 600mm, 750mm, 900mm, 1200mm and 1500mm
- Ceramic vanity top with integrated overflow (Due to the manufacturing nature of ceramic tops, size variation of +/-5mm to the depth and width is to be expected due to the 1200 degree celsius kiln vitrification process)
- Available in 0, 1 or 3 tap holes
- Available in all ADP Cabinet Finishes
- Fresh White Interior finish with soft close doors
- ADP Pressed metal drawers in white with soft-close adapter
- Bevel-grip finger pull or choice of handle options"
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for your ADP Vanities and Cabinets to be made + delivery time.
ADP are all custom made to order in Australia. Please allow a 2 - 3 week lead-time from time of confirmation on all ADP orders. Once you place your order, we will send you an email to confirm your chosen specifications. Only once we receive your confirmation, will your order be processed.
We will let you know once your vanity has been completed and arrange delivery/pick up with you.
CARING FOR YOUR CABINETS
ADP products are produced from materials that are well suited to the bathroom, however it is important that your bathroom has sufficient ventilation to avoid excessive moisture. High humidity will lead to permanent dampness and mould, resulting in deterioration of the materials.
Care must always be taken to dry any excessive moisture or water spillage.
To maintain the finish of your cabinet, use only a soft cloth and weak solution of non abrasive detergent. Goods used in construction are water/moisture-resistant, but not water-proof/ all cabinets should be installed at least 300mm away from showers or bathtubs to avoid water damage.
To maintain the finish on your ceramic top, use only a soft cloth and weak solution of non abrasive detergent. Due to the glazed surface of ceramic tops, scratches cannot be removed or repaired. Due to ceramic being a handcrafted product that is fired at a high temperature, some visual distortion may occur. This is not a defect but can be seen to add to the beauty of the product. "
Chrome Plug & Waste included
Warranty & Returns
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Please be advised that there are no returns on custom made orders. Please make sure to check the product specification carefully before placing your order.
ADP are covered by up to 10 years warranty*