Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
Refunds, Returns and Exchanges - All Online Purchases
- Once a purchase has been made, we do not offer refunds for change of mind so please choose carefully.
- Products purchased through our website can only be exchanged with some applicable conditions.
- Associated freight or handling costs for any return or exchange are the responsibility of the customer.
- Tiles can only be returned or exchanged in entire quantities, as determined by the order. For example if you purchased 20m2 of a tile, it is possible to exchange all 20m2, but not to return or exchange 5m2 of that tile.
- There is a 30% handling charge on all tile returns/exchanges. Return freight to ATS is the responsibility of the customer and items will be inspected for damages before the credit is applied.
- We recommend you carefully calculate how many tiles you will need for your project. Your builder or tiler may provide assistance with this. We may also provide assistance, however we cannot accept responsibility for quantities which are inaccurate.
- If more than 7 days have passed from the receipt of the goods, in some cases the tiles may no longer be possible to return due to the shade being depleted. Please contact us first so we can confirm if the same shade is available for us to return the tiles to. When a shade is no longer available, tiles cannot be returned.
- For all other items, that aren’t tiles, returns or exchanges may be approved with no cost if you contact us within 24 hours of making your purchase. Items must not have been dispatched or otherwise return and handling charges will apply. After 24 hours of making your purchase, there are costs for change of mind.
- Smaller items, such as tapware, showers and accessories, will incur a 20% restocking and handling fee, and return freight is at the expense of the customer. Large and/or fragile item returns, such as basins, toilets, bath tubs and vanities incur a 30% restocking and handling fee, and return freight is at the expense of the customer.
- Purchases and items that cannot be returned:
- Vanities and shaving cabinets are made to order, and cannot be returned or refunded.
- Customised items or specially ordered/manufactured items are not possible to return, these will have identifiable information that denotes their status or we will notify you of these prior to purchasing.
- Goods that do not have their original packaging and are not in saleable condition. These goods are not fit for re-sale and cannot be returned.
- Before you return goods, please note the following:
- Take photos of the goods in the condition that you wish to return them in, as we will confirm if they are fit for re-sale
- Confirm all parts and pieces are intact, this is especially for items such as showers and tapware, where small parts may easily go missing if the goods have been opened and handled.
- A member of our team will confirm goods returned to us are intact and meet the conditions outlined above. Once this is done, the new product may be sent.